Ideally, you enjoy going to work. You feel comfortable and you can respond to any challenge. The ideal situation…. but that is not always the reality. You discover that you are questioning the work you do. In the end you have to face your talents, qualities and possibilities from a realistic self-image and (re)discovering what inspires and motivates you. Once this is clear to you, you can effectively respond to the current situation and give direction to your career that suits you best.
You have thought a lot about it and may have talked to other people, but you cannot figure out what you want to do. In any case, you need someone who can support you. Someone who helps to gain more insight into what you really want and can do.
What questions can be discussed with careercoaching?
- Am I ready for the next step in my career?
- I want to do something else, but I don’t know what?
- How do I make a responsible choice for my future career?
- I have a great job. Yet I think: is this all?
- What are my strengths and weaknesses and can I use them optimally in my current position?
- I have problems presenting myself during a job interview or network drink?
- How do I use my qualities and skills and which can and do I want to develop further?
By means of careercoaching you get clear what your strengths are, what your goals are and how you will achieve them.
Every process is unique. We will draw up a plan that is tailored to you based on an intake interview. In the plan we formulate your coaching question and the goals you want to achieve. The basis of each process is a combination of conversations and preparation- and reflection assignments. After the intake interview, you can assume an average of 5 conversations of 90 minutes.
Contact Career or Personal Coach
Do you need help or do you just have a question about careercoaching or personal coaching? Then call for an appointment or send a message to practice Psychologen Amsterdam.